Sign up for 2016 Summer Season – Starts July 5th!
(for tournament information scroll down)
Here’s how it works ..
The Basics, $40 league dues gets you:
- 8 week league, one night per week at your choice of 6 locations.
- Play together in groups of 3 or 4.
- Each participant’s best 6 league night performances totaled to determine final scores.
- Final Cumulative Results Ranked and divided into A and B divisions.
- Final Playoffs at one of the locations to compete for prizes and World Pinball Ranking points.
- Members still responsible for coin drop or free play fee
Pay league dues $40
Where we play:
Crab Towne (Maryland) – Tuesdays 8:30pm
1500 Crain Highway South, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Zootie’s Vapors and Arcade (Virginia) – Wednesdays 8:00pm
19-C Wirt St SW Leesburg, VA 20175
Holy Frijoles (Baltimore) – Wednesdays 8:30pm
908 W. 36th Street, Hampden, Baltimore, MD 21211
Save Point (Maryland) – Thursdays 7:00pm
TownMall of Westminster
400 N Center St #155, Westminster, MD 21157
Lymans Tavern (DC) – Thursdays 8:30pm, Mondays at 2:00pm
3720 14th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20011
Black Cat (DC) – Sundays 7:30pm
1811 14th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20009
- Socialize and make friends
- Join a community of great people
- Relax, have a beer and play.
Still unsure? Play as a guest, anytime during the season. (see schedule)
You can join anytime during the season.
DMV Pinball hosts two tournament every season, the mid-season and the inter-season.
To play in the mid-season tournament show up to ANY league night and play in the “bonus game” during weeks 1, 2, 3, or 4. There is currently no cost to qualify or to play in this tournament.
To play in the inter-season tournament show up to ANY league night and play in the “bonus game” during weeks 5, 6, 7, or 8. There is currently no cost to qualify or to play in this tournament.
The finals for each tournament are held at a public location in the DMV (DC, Maryland, Virginia) area, and typically begins at 12pm or 1pm on Saturday or Sunday. (see schedule)
The default tournament format is a “4 strikes” (lose four times and you are out) tournament played in either 2, 3 or 4 player groups depending on attendance.